DESIGN & ARTS EDUCATOR
Working within Design and Arts education Haidée is a freelance educator and lecturer working with Museums, galleries, organisations and institutions such as The Design Museum, Bow Arts The Whitechapel Gallery and Chelsea Arts College. She designs bespoke workshops to run alongside exhibition programmes and facilitates handling collection sessions.
Haidée works with Schools, FE&HE, Young Audience & runs CPD programmes, designing, curating and facilitating sessions. She runs regular workshops from her Studio for adults and specialises in creating and facilitating bespoke projects for KS1-5. Please get in touch for more information.
- Design Process / Creating Form
- Maquette Making
- Casting objects & Jewellery
- Mould making - Silicon / Plaster / Polypropelene
- Slip Casting ceramics
- Polymer Clay - jewellery making
- Screen Printing & Block Printing